SRC are here to help businesses
Our prime objective is to support businesses in retaining staff and helping businesses survive this outbreak.
How we propose to help
- Help to Manage your cashflows – Practical ways to manage and mitigate cash-flow concerns.
- Immediate, proactive advice to prepare you/your business and your staff.
- Model possible cash-flow scenarios, lay-offs, short-time working or seeking funding.
- Zoom or Teams meeting available upon request.
SRC Accountancy Services Limited are here to assist you. If you would like more information or help with your business planning, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01384 403500 or email us.
If you would like more information on the following then please call us:
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Business Rates Retail Discount Scheme
- Small Business Grant
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Budgeting and Forecasting for Coronavirus
- Tax Helpline
In these uncertain times we reach out to all our staff and clients to let you know we are here to offer support and guidance over the next few months with business planning for Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Health and wellbeing are the most important things right now and so we are making the decision that our staff will be working remotely where possible. We will continue to complete your Accounts, VAT, Payroll and Tax Returns on a timely basis.
For businesses cashflow if paramount so please consider the following options to help your business.
- Customers paying more slowly
- Bad debts
- Fewer new customers
- Risk of clients moving to lower-priced competitors
- Customers asking for lower prices because profits are hit
- Look at payment terms
- Offer customers time to pay
- Offer customers an incentive to pay early
- Expenditure – cut non-essential
- Delay capital purchases
- Finance all capital purchases
- Avoid discretionary costs
- Contact your bank – if you have an overdraft can it be converted to a loan?
- Loan holidays
- Alternative funding for the business
- Bookkeeping, VAT and payroll – do we need our Accountants help?